Dear CED candidate,
Welcome to the EDC Level 3 program. Delighted you will be joining us. This is going to be an exciting learning experience together and we are keen to get you started.
To stay in touch in the next weeks and months have created a Whatsapp group to which you will be invited.
QUESTIONS YOU WILL BE ASKED:
Below a snippet of the questions, we typically ask participants to consider prior to the first official day of the program. You have some time to think about this and we ask you to please prepare your answers for the introduction session on the first day :
- What you are working on these days? (Briefly describe your current job or projects)
- Why have you decided to join the EDC program? (Please be brief and informative)
- After obtaining your EDC, what would be your ideal outcome one year from now? (In an ideal world, when I am a CED-Certified Event Designer I will have achieved ____)
- What Event Design Project would you like to work on for EDC? (please prepare a 2-minute pitch of the project you would like to design for EDC)
- Is there anything else we should know about your coming to EDC?
- (Optional) We would be delighted if you would create your “Experience Journey” to EDC for this program. We leave it up to you (and your creative mind) to present that in an original way to your fellow participants.
WHO IS COMING AND WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE?
We will be using Zoom to connect so please have a well lit working space on a desktop or laptop computer with audio and video ready to go. We ask for all participants to join this session from a laptop or desktop (no phone line participation or mobile devices please) using a modern browser (we recommend to use Chrome) so we can all see each other and work collaboratively together. If you would like some practice to discover more about Zoom and Mural be sure to reach out to your coach for further instructions and practice.
We will be collaborating visually on Mural in our classes, and also for your project work in the six months after the program.
We have created the first mural with the program outline as well your fellow participants, coaches and trainer’s LinkedIn profiles.
If you haven’t already gotten your hands on a copy of the Event Design Handbook you will receive one as part of your registration.
You can get started reading the first 100 pages (for free) whilst you wait for the full Event Design Handbook 204-page copy to arrive in your mailbox. It will certainly come in handy in your future life as an Event Designer.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE ONLINE?
Here is a our welcome call from January 5th 2022
All future videos will be posted in our Team Mural and password protected with the code word being the name of the Event we used for the Dry Run
POST COHORT COACHING DATES (TENTATIVE):
17 Jan 2022 – 17:00 – 18:00 CET First coaching call
7 Feb 2022 – 17:00 – 18:00 CET – Second coaching call
26 April 2022 – 17:00 – 18:00 CET – Third coaching call
6 Jun 2022 – Final Project submission date
20 Jun 2022 – 17:00 – 18:00 CET – Graduation Ceremony for new CED’ers.
Once you’re ready to submit your project (especially if it’s earlier than the official submission date, go through this form here.
HOW TO ATTEND:
Here you will find some pointers on how to make the most of your attendance: EDC How to Attend online
Please let us know if you have any questions by clicking on your coach or trainer’s name below, don’t hesitate to call us if you have any queries.
See you soon,
Your EDC Level 3 Trainers
The EDC Level 3 Program is brought to you by: