28-30 September 2020
Dear CED candidate,
This is the recording of the first follow-up of our Event Design Certificate program, Zoom call on 2 November 2020.
This is the recording of our Event Design Certificate program – pre-program Zoom call on 21 September 2020:
We are excited to meet you during the Pre-program Get to know each other Zoom Call on 21 September at 14:00 ICT and looking forward to immersing you in the Event Design Certificate Program from 28-30 September 2020.
- Link to Mural Room for EDC Level 3 TCEB Program = https://app.mural.co/invitation/room/1596532483731?code=1247115ce3844cd681d76bb94119fd51&sender=ruudwjanssen
- For access to the WhatsApp group please check with team TCEB as this is essential for your participation.
- For access to the Online Event Design Session for the Case Study, please use the zoom on Tuesday 29 Sep as follows. Please use a headset with microphone for these sessions. Link to access the zoom is :
Topic: TCEB Event Design Collective Online Case Study Zoom link
Time: Sep 29, 2020 04:00 AM ZurichJoin Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 4367 9436
Questions to think about:
Below a snippet of the questions, we typically ask participants to consider prior to the first official day of the program. You have some time to think about this and we ask you to please prepare your answers for the introduction session on the first day :
- What you are working on these days? (Briefly describe your current job or projects)
- Why have you decided to join the EDC program? (Please be brief and informative)
- After obtaining your EDC, what would be your ideal outcome one year from now? (In an ideal world, when I am a CED-Certified Event Designer I will have achieved ____)
- What Event Design Project would you like to work on for EDC? (please prepare a 2-minute pitch of the project you would like to design for EDC)
- Is there anything else we should know about your coming to EDC?
We would be delighted if you would create your â€œExperience Journeyâ€ to EDC for this program. We leave it up to you (and your creative mind) to present that in an original way to your fellow participants.
Who is coming and what is the schedule?
We will be using Zoom to connect so please have a well lit working space on a desktop or laptop computer with audio and video ready to go. We ask for all participants to join this session from a laptop or desktop (no phone line participation or mobile devices please) using a modern browser (we recommend to use Chrome) so we can all see each other and work collaboratively together. If you would like some practice to discover more about Zoom and Mural be sure to reach out to your coach for further instructions and practice.
We will be collaborating visually on Mural in our classes, and also for your project work in the six months after the program.
We have created the first mural with the program outline as well as your fellow participants, coaches, and trainer’s LinkedIn profiles.
You can check it out by clicking on the Mural below.
If you haven’t already gotten your hands on a copy of the Event Design Handbook you will receive one as part of your registration. You can get started reading the first 100 pages (for free) whilst you wait for the full Event Design Handbook 204-page copy to arrive in your mailbox. ItÂ will certainly come in handy in your future life as an Event Designer.
On Monday 28 September 2020 we will meet up at 9:00 CET -> 14:00 ICT sharp on Zoom.
EDC Classes run from 10:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 15:00, 15:30 – 16:30 ICT on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
21 September – Get to know each other call at 9:00 CEST Central Europe Summer Time/14:00 ICT (Click here for your time zone conversion)
28-30 SeptemberÂ – EDC program – Session blocks on the Live Online program days are currently planned to be taking place from 10:00 – 12:00, 13:00 – 15:00, 15:30 – 16:30 ICT.
13 October – First follow-up call
2 November – Second follow-up call
15 DecemberÂ – Third follow-up call
1 March 2021 – Final Project submission date
16 March 2021 – Graduation ceremony
Once you’re ready to submit your projection can do so by going toÂ this form here.
HOW TO ATTEND:
Here you will find some pointers on how to make the most of your attendance: EDC How to Attend online
Please let us know if you have any questionsÂ by clicking on your coach or trainer’s name below, don’t hesitate to call us if you have any queries.
See you soon,
YourÂ EDC Level 3 Trainers
The EDC Level 3 Program is brought to you by: