EDC YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
Event Design Certificate Young Professional Program (EDC YP) is designed for Universities offering Design Thinking and Event Management programs to teach the Event Design using the EventCanvas™ methodology and approach to students. This includes access to tools and resources necessary to teach the Event Design using the EventCanvas™ Methodology. The EDC YP is an international certificate programme for Universities, delivered through a dedicated online training platform and by faculty to their students. Students receive an internationally recognised Event Design Certificate Young Professionals (EDC Level 1 Certificate) after completing the online course and publication of an approved event design case study.
BY BRINGING THIS TO YOUR UNIVERSITY, YOU:
- Get 21st century online curriculum approach to designing events
- Will have motivated students working together on events that matter
- Get competitive advantage and employability
- Featuring the latest case studies and content from real world Event Designs
- Have always updated education material at your disposal
- Connect to a community of Certified Event Designers worldwide
- Enable students to impact society, business, life and our world
- Regular EDC YP Faculty Summits to exchange with faculty and students from participating programs.
Successful students will be granted the Event Design Young Professional EDC YP Certificate along with 16 Continuing Education clock hours in domain G: Meeting & Event Design as defined by the Events Industry Council-EIC.
Duration = 6 Hour EDC online training + suggested 8 hour Event Design teamwork
Language = English
Certificate = Event Design Young Professional EDC YP Certificate of Attendance
Materials = Student and Faculty Event Design Lab Package consisting of:
- Event Design Handbook – Systematically design innovative events using the Event Canvas – 204 pages full color (regular value = 29.90 Euro excl. shipment)
- EDC Online Training Platform (10 modules of 20 minutes of content for self paced learning (regular value = 150 Euro)
- Digital Pack of Canvasses students will need for their program; Stakeholder Alignment Canvas, Empathy Map, Event Canvas, Event Delta and Prototyping Arena (regular value = 30 Euro)
- Online Event Design Collaboration Tools
- EDC YP Certificate of Attendance (regular value = 25 Euro)
Costs = 60 Euro per student (excl shipment costs) Faculty will obtain a personalised discount code for the subsidised pricing of the above materials which are included in the Student Lab package of (regular value of the access & materials in this package = 234.95 Euro excl. shipment)
Pre-requisite =none for student, we recommend faculty to become CED-Certified Event Designer
- Download the EDC YP factsheet + plan an orientation zoom call with Faculty on EDC YP to demo EDC YP program
- Confirmation of start date + setup of University with access to EDC YP Student Package discount codes and a dedicated microsite for students.
- Start student + faculty access to the EDC YP Program with Student Lab Package Access
By bringing the Event Design using the #EventCanvas™️ methodology to the next generation in Universities you can help elevate the profession. The structured process which eventually comes together in a one page Event Design, enables the students to change the conversation about events by giving them a 21st century approach to designing events and enabling them to impact society, business, life and our world.
Please do reach out to us by clicking on our name below to send us an email with any questions you may have.
Curious how Stockton University has implemented the EDC YP Program?
Universities involved in the EDC YP Program include:
- Hotel Management School Maastricht, Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Maastricht, The Netherlands 🇳🇱
- Warsaw School of Tourism & Hospitality, Vistula University, Warsaw, Poland 🇮🇩
- Haaga Helia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮
- Marriott School, BYU University, UT, USA 🇺🇸
- De Rooi Pannen, The Netherlands 🇳🇱
- University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands 🇳🇱
- San Diego State University, CA, USA 🇺🇸
- Stenden University, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, 🇳🇱
- Concordia University, Montréal, QB, Canada, 🇨🇦
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮
- Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN, USA 🇺🇸
- Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN, USA 🇺🇸
- HES-SO University of Applied Sciences & Arts Western Switzerland, Sierre, VS, Switzerland 🇨🇭
- Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭
- Ostelea | Tourism Management School. Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸