Ready to start using the Event Canvas to document, design and prototype your events with your team visually? We offer a number of options to use the Event Canvas collaboratively online with your team and get the support of the team that has created the Event Canvas. Welcome to the growing Event Canvas community, we look forward to collaborating with you.
Event Canvas™️ Users Worldwide
The choice is yours, we have different options for you to what extend you would like to use Event Design using the Event Canvas methodology and how you want to engage yourself or your organisation.
EVENT DESIGN CARE PACKAGES
Ready to start using the Event Canvas and design together with colleagues, (internal) clients and various stakeholders? CED- Certified Event Designers can choose one of the plans below for legitimate use of the Event Canvas beyond the Creative Commons license, get support and all the collaborative online tools to become successful in your practice.
- Personal Use & Not for profit Use of Event Canvas™️
- 1 User
- Access to Event Canvas Online Training
- CED – NOT FOR PROFIT USER status*
- Commercial Use for CED- Certified Event Designer of Event Canvas™️
- Access to design online on digital #EventCanvas templates
- 1 hour per month online event design support
- CED – USER status*
- Commercial Use CED + their team in your organisation of Event Canvas
- upto 12 Users design online on digital #EventCanvas templates
- 2 hours per month online event design support
- CED – TEAM status*
- Organisation Commercial Use of Event Canvas for Certified Event Designers + their design team
- upto 25 users design online on digital #EventCanvas templates
- 4 hours per month online event design support
- CED – ORG Status *
*Minimum signup term is 1 year.