Ready to start using the Event Canvas to document, design and prototype your events with your team visually? We offer a number of options to use the Event Canvas collaboratively online with your team and get the support of the team that has created the Event Canvas. Welcome to the growing Event Canvas community, we look forward to collaborating with you.
Event Canvasâ„¢ï¸ Users Worldwide
The choice is yours, we have different options for you to what extend you would like to use Event Design using the Event Canvas methodology and how you want to engage yourself or your organisation.
EVENT DESIGN CARE PACKAGES
Ready to start using the Event Canvas and design together with colleagues, (internal) clients and various stakeholders? CED- Certified Event Designers can choose one of the plans below for legitimate use of the Event Canvas beyond the Creative Commons license, get support and all the collaborative online tools to become successful in your practice.
- Personal Use & Not for profit UseÂ of Event Canvasâ„¢ï¸
- 1 User
- AccessÂ to Event Canvas Online Training
- CED – NOT FOR PROFIT USERÂ status*
- Commercial Use for CED- Certified Event Designer of Event Canvasâ„¢ï¸
- Access toÂ design online on digital #EventCanvas templates
- 1 hourÂ per month online event design support
- CED – USERÂ status*
- Commercial Use CED + their team in your organisationÂ of Event Canvas
- upto 12 UsersÂ design online on digital #EventCanvas templates
- 2 hoursÂ per month online event design support
- CED – TEAMÂ status*
- Organisation Commercial UseÂ of Event Canvas for Certified Event Designers + their design teamÂ
- upto 25 usersÂ design online on digital #EventCanvas templates
- 4 hoursÂ per month online event design support
- CED – ORG Status *
*Minimum signup term is 1 year.