AOSpine Global Spine Congress 2017 Baseline
#GSCMilan2017 Baseline by Ruud Janssen
Click on the image above to open a new window. You will enter the interactive #EventCanvas Mural of the #GSCmilan2017 congress baseline in View Only mode (you can click on the assets in the EventCanvas for the rich content)
#GSCmilan2017 Event BaselineÂ Report details (click on the report name to link):
- Experience Journeys contributing participants (PDF 277 pages)Â (PDF)
- Downloadable #GSCmilan2017 #EventCanvas Baseline in high resolution PDFÂ (Downloadable PDF)
- Social Media Impact report #GSCmilan2017Â (online interactive report)
- Infographic #GSCmilan2017Â (online interactive infographic)
- Storify social media rich content storyÂ (online interactive story)
Â #GSC Timeline 2009-2024 by Ruud Janssen
2009-2014 timeline for the Global Spine Congress. You will enter this mural in View Only mode by clicking on “ENTER THE MURAL”.
In the video included below Jayr Bass, Executive Director of #AOSpine briefs the board on the pre-work done to develop the future thinking of the Global Spine Congress in 2024 using the #EventCanvas Event Design methodology.
Please note the password to view this video= wasinMilan2017