Translate the EventCanvas
Eager to translate the EventCanvas in your mother tongue? Please help us, help you to reach audiences in different languages with the EventCanvas.
The #Event Canvas is currently available in:
- English published courtesy of the creators Ruud Janssen & Roel Frissen
- Mandarin Chinese published courtesy of Amy Chang
- German published courtesy of Lisa Halmschlager, Marleen Herzlieb, Gerrit Jessen, Andreas Laube & Matthias Spacke
- Russian published courtesy of Yulia Boytsova
- Dutch published in Beta courtesy of Jennifer Fischer-Belmonte en Willemijn Westra
- Spanish published courtesy of Belen Garcia-Moliner de Lara
- Spanish (LATAM) published courtesy of Vivi Henao and Emilia Ãstrøm
- Finish Suomi published courtesy of Monica Birkle and Erno Ovaska
- Italian published courtesy of Davide Gandolfi
- Persian published courtesy of Amir Noureddini
- French published courtesy of Benoit Hurel, Pauline Meslet, Martin Alline, Ambre Vergy, Karine Mourey, Laura Ditiere, Julie Neuveu, Myriam Gomez
- Greek in progress courtesy of Michael Katsikas
- Arabic in progress courtesy of Alaa Shboul
- Danish courtesy of Michaela Andersen
- Polish courtesy of Krzysztof Celuch Ph.D. CMM, CITE, CIS, HMCC, CED
- Portuguese (Brazilian) courtesy of Roberto Dias Silva
- Portuguese courtesy of Valnidea Araujo Costa
- South Korean courtesy of Jeongmi Son
- Is your language missing?
Be the evangelist in your language, taking the EventCanvas to your audience. We have already seen some inspiring initiatives around the globe of people translating the Event Canvas. We are working with engaged volunteers on more language versions from the Event Design Collective community.
Contact us if you want to volunteer. We want to ensure no one else is working on the same project. We encourage you to team up with other enthusiasts in your language.
Once you get our go ahead, you can provide your translation in our Master Translation Document here
By translating the #EventCanvas in your native language, you will be credited accordingly, however, on a personal basis only.
By volunteering to translate, you commit to update the translation to the next version when applicable. We retain the right to credit the translation to the person who provided the last translation.
All rights regarding creation and distribution stay with the creators.